This is a blog about the adventures I will have traveling and studying abroad in Thailand with my friend Dani Gregoire!!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Full Moon

Full moon party!!! wow so much happened!!! I know that it has been an extremely long time since my last post... but i have been busy traveling thailand.  September 12th was the full moon party.  We decided to fly down on the 8th after class to spend some extra time on Koh Phangan island.  We stayed at an awesome hotel called Same Same.  We opted for the 16 person dorm room because we had a group of 18!!! It was an amazing weekend filled with body paint, buckets, and neon colors!!
On our way to the hotel

Lizette won Dom a free bucket for her face painting!!!

Body Paint!




The Canadians
 Yeah this is just scary....
 The owners at Same Same were the nicest ladies.  Each night there was something different to celebrate the Full Moon.  ONe night body paint competition, another night an italian buffet!!
Same Same owners!!! 


 I made it in and out of the rope alive with out any burns... unfortunately tyson got a little burned...
Jump roping on fire!!! 


Foam party!!

Dani and my name written in Thai




the companions one night

View from mellow mountain 
 This picture does not give the wall justice... it was sooo colorful and crazy to look at!!! It took up an entire room!!! At night time it just glowed.
THE WALL



Fire dancers everywhere
Overall the whole weekend was a blast and I have taken so many memories from that trip!!! After Koh Phanang we went to Koh Tao... for another 5 nights, it was a bit more relaxing but a great time as well.  11 days of island hopping really took it out of me though and I was happy to be back in Bangkok after the long week and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment