So after Full Moon our group needed some down time. I mean partying on an island for 5 nights can really take it out of you... so we decided to spend another 5 nights on a different island, the island of Koh Tao. Our days were spend reading on the beach with a fresh fruit smoothie. Our nights were filled with a cocktail and personal fire dancers while eating AMAZING Thai food! 

The sunset each night was great!!!
After we recovered on the beach for a few days we decided that it was time to do some activities. We climbed to the top of the island.. the longest hike EVER, Lizette, Anna, Kim, Sam and I were sweating uncontrollably. It was worth it though in the end with the Two Point View.
Every night the sunset was beautiful. I still cant believe that I am here for school. Just a weekend away from classes and we were at an island!
| The View |
The next day our group of 12 thought it would be a great idea to do an all day snorkeling trip! It was well worth the 600 baht ($20) for a full day of snorkeling, lunch and an amazing day! On our trip we got to go to 6 different spots that our tour guides took us too. Each one had different fish and a different experience. Snorkeling was great!!!! It was just our group on the boat, plus a very nice couple. We got to jump off the top of the boat and just play alllll day!
Our Group!!!
There were sooo many fish!!!! it was crazy!
Best time snorkeling!
We climbed way up to the top!!! Got sooooo sweaty but it was worth it! It had a beautiful view. We rested for quite a while on the top until we could get the energy to climb back down!
By the end of the trip I was so ready to be home. Bangkok has really become my home and it felt great to finally get back to it!! The islands are an amazing place to spend 11 days, but I was ready to be back in a city with no sand, AC and cheap street food!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment