This is a blog about the adventures I will have traveling and studying abroad in Thailand with my friend Dani Gregoire!!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cultural Trip!

Hello all!

I know that it has been forever since I have undated my blog... I know im sorry!  But we are all going the the island of Koh Phangan tomorrow for 10 days so I figured I should just do a quick update before I go, cause I know that I am going to have a lot to say when we get back!!!

Last weekend our school, Chula, took us on a cultural day trip to the ancient city of Ayutthaya.  We met at the school at 8am and began our hour long bus trip!! The trip was amazing and I am so thankful for having such a great exchange program! We got to do some awesome stuff on the trip but instead of explaining it I will just show a bunch of pictures.... prepare for a long one.


Lucas with his fan

BIG BUDDAH

Fish and yes i tried it!


Homes from our river boat lunch trip




Ancient Temples

Still with the fan



Toby and Maria

Yes i had to climb at least one tree!

Accidental "engagement" picture haha


Got to pray at the temple!

Putting gold on the buddah and making a wish


Amazing lunch served on a river boat!




The germans, and jan

Roommates!!!!

Dani holding Buddah

Leaping!



Toby and Maria, we had to climb another one!

Our group!

No comments:

Post a Comment