This is a blog about the adventures I will have traveling and studying abroad in Thailand with my friend Dani Gregoire!!!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thailand has no rules, only suggestions

I have come to realize that thailand really has no rules.  Our roommate Maria came to the conclusion that there are only suggestions for people to follow

view of the city from our balcony
I have completly fallen in love with this city.  We have only been around Bangkok, but I know the rest of Thailand is going to be amazing as well.  There is always something to see and do.  When you walk outside our hotel in the morning there are complety different street carts and people, then when you go out at night.  We eat fried bananas in the morning, but by afternoon the banana lady is gone and replacing her is an amazing curry cart! I dont think that I will ever get tired of eating the food here.  Every dish is always a little different where ever you go.
One of our favorite places to go!! Thanks Maria for finding it!!!!!

Many things have happened since I last blogged.... my bad I just cant sit still for 30 mins to write it because either the pool is calling my name (yes we go to the pool at least twice a day here)... sometimes 3 haha or I just have to be outside exploring our new home!
Our daily routine 
OUR POOL!!!!!!!!!!

Classes have started... I have to wear my uniform for 6 hours on monday!!! But the good news is that Dani and I only have class for 3 hours on tuesday and wednesday... AND THEN WE ARE DONE!!!!! No school on thursday, friday, saturday or sunday!!!!!!! It is super exciting cause now we have so much time on the weekend for traveling!!! Ah I cant wait!!!




Uniforms.....

No comments:

Post a Comment