This is a blog about the adventures I will have traveling and studying abroad in Thailand with my friend Dani Gregoire!!!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Evergreen place!

Hello sorry I have not updated my blog in a little... we have been busy moving all over the place.  Yesterday Dani and I finally got to move into our new place!!! I love it!!! The people who work here are so nice and we have access to their pool!!! Its perfect for all the hot days here.  All the other international students are starting to move in and it is super exciting to get to know them and find out all the places they are from.  Sorry but this is going to have to be a short one!

Dani and I got the rest of our school uniforms so I will put pictures of our place and everything soon!! Tonight we are meeting up with my cousin and her other ASU friends that are here... yeah there is a group of ASU students so it is cool to have so many american friends to hang out with and show us around since they have been here for a few months.  So time to get some dank thai lunch and go out!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment