We finally got our other 2 roommates!! Their names are Lizette van Bergen and she is from the Netherlands, and Maria Assel from Germany. They are both awesome and we all hit it off right from the start! Today we went and got breakfast from a street cart... by the way the cheaper the food here usually, the better it is!!! We went shopping for a little and now came home to get ready for our first day of school!!!
 |
| This is Maria |

|
On the back of a Tuk Tuk
|
 |
| Lizette! |
Here in Thailand every time you see someone you say "sawasdee ka" or "krup" if you are a boy, it pretty much means hello how are you. But when you say it you bring your hands together and kinda do a bow thing. Well I love saying hi to everyone already so now that I get to say something fun is even better!! Today we walked by a McDonalds and I finally had to take a picture... even Ronald McDonald does it.... At every McDonalds they have a Ronald McDonald there, and back at home I have not seen the statue at any since I was a little kid.
 |
hehe
|
We took a river taxi today when we went shopping and the water on the "river" was BLACK!!!!! It was horrible with trash floating it in. It smelled really bad but to get anywhere one trip was only 10 baht! which is oh like 30 cents!! It was cheaper then taking a cab, but like half a dollar but it was fun for the experience.
 |
| Waiting for the River Taxi |
The water is as black as it looks!!
Well time to get ready for school!!! Putting on our super flattering school uniforms.. I promise a pic will come soon!! Miss everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment