This is a blog about the adventures I will have traveling and studying abroad in Thailand with my friend Dani Gregoire!!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Swimming with Dolphins!

So ever since I was in kindergarden my goal in life has been to swim with dolphins..... Today I found a place in Thailand that you can for only $14, Swimming with dolphins. Dani and I have been looking for cheap things to do while traveling and this is for sure a place that we are going to go.


We are also going to go to a temple to feed baby tigers, called the tiger temple.





It is getting close to the date and I still have so much to do! My next post will be when I arrive in Bangkok on wednesday!!! Cant wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha that picture of the baby on the tiger cracks me up! yummy tiger snack

    ReplyDelete