This is a blog about the adventures I will have traveling and studying abroad in Thailand with my friend Dani Gregoire!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

South Korea

Hello everyone! We made it to South Korea finally after the longest 12 hour fight ever.  Dani and I got set up nice though, we had 3 seats for just the two of us!! The airplane was super nice, we got slippers, a toothbrush, bottles of water, and our own tv... where we could play video games and watch shows!!!!! It was pretty awesome! We got two meals, a lunch which is what this is a picture of and chicken dinner with mash potatoes.



On the flight from Portland to San francisco we had to ride the DUCK plane... that sucked, but the flight attendants were awesome and kept bringing us free beer... it may have only been 6:30 but we felt like celebrating the first leg of our long journey!! 

We slept most of the way to South Korea, but we still have another 5 hour flight ahead of us!!! I think I am going to be to excited to sleep!!

Oh and Dani and I have already looked into this, we will be getting to our hotel at 1:00am... so we are going to go back crash, and then wake up and get our first Thai massages!!! Cant wait!!!


oh last thing... we someone "accidentally" went to the Korean Air Prestige Club Lounge... and it is super nice... and no one has noticed that we obviously dont belong!   haha it is great there are the most comfy lounge chairs, a spa that we can get massages and take showers, a bar and lots lots more.  So we are just going to hang up here till someone notices that we should not be here, or until our next flight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment